Did you know?
Invoices – A must do when creating invoices
What is Non-Taxable or Exempt Income?
SARS VAT Audits – Tax Administration Act
Our Tax service offerings vary from individuals to large companies, including alternatives such as provisional tax and capital gains tax (CGT).
Managing your taxes shouldn't be a nightmare and a dreaded event of the year. Rather check out the different sections below about some specifically mentioned services or Contact us today to assist and manage it for you
Company Tax Returns
A complete set of the Annual Financial Statements which are signed off is needed for the completion of your ITR14.
If however your bookkeeper or accountant could provide us with a Trial Balance we could compile the Annual Financial Statements for you.
Please refer to our Monthly Accounting Services if you do not have the aforementioned information in order to complete and submit your return.
Registration Documents Required
- A SARS IT77C Registration form should be completed to register as a company taxpayer
- Original letter of your Bank account with a Bank Stamp
- Copy of CIPC Company Memorandum of Incorporation (MOI)
- Certificate of CIPC Company Incorporation (CoR 14.3)
- Certified copies of All Directors/Members Identity Documents (ID)
- Certified copy of Munisipal Account for address verification, aternativly a SARS CRA01 Completed document
- Certificate to commence business (if not February Year End)
- Visit your nearest SARS Branch Office after completing the IT77 Registration form accompanied with a certified copy of your ID document.
After registration you will be issued with your tax number.
Once you have your tax number, you can Register as a company e-filer.
Managing your taxes shouldn't be a nightmare and a dreaded event of the year. Rather Contact us to assist and manage it for you.